Unilever’s Guide to Developing a New Employer Brand
Unilever is a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods, whose purpose it is to make sustainable living commonplace. You will recognize consumer brands such as Axe/Lynx, Ben & Jerry’s, Dermalogica, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Hellmann’s, Knorr, Lipton, and Magnum. But what about the employer brand?
Anuradha Razdan is Vice President HR, Home Care and Head of Global Talent Attraction and Employer Brand at Unilever. In this interview, she talks us through the culture and purpose of the company, and about how they recently developed and launched a new EVP.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
For full show notes check out ‘How Unilever Developed a New EVP and Employer Brand‘.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- All about the culture at Unilever.
- How sustainability plays a part in Unilever’s business strategy.
- What talent challenges Unilever face today.
- What Unilever’s current employer brand strategy is and how it came about.
- How Unilever developed a new EVP.
- What pillars underpin their new EVP.
- How they communicate and activate their employer brand.
- How Unilever measure the ROI of their employer brand activity.
Check out the Unilever Career site.