Leveraging User-Generated Video Content for Employer Branding
Creating employer brand films is costly and the lifespan of videos are not what they used to be. Hence today we’re going to chat about user-generated video content.
Alykhan Rehmatullah is the CEO & Co-Founder of Altru, a mobile-first platform that allows candidates to engage directly with a company’s employees, allowing employees to share their firsthand perspectives through short-form video.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why user-generated content is vital for transparency and authenticity.
- How video will make up 80% of your recruiting strategy in 2020.
- What your career site should look like in a perfect world.
- About the importance of ‘Search’ and ‘Discovery’.
- How to go about choosing who get’s involved in these videos.
- What the perfect length is for a video and why it’s dependent on the theme.
- If there is a DIY guide to creating user-generated video content.
- How to measure the ROI of your user-generated content.
- How to help employees build their personal brand.
- What’s up next for user-generated video content.
Connect with Alykhan on LinkedIn!