This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk (with Word and Excel experience) has arisen with an established, market leading organisation as they continue to expand their operation in South / West London.
As a company based on team work, you will have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues providing banking and cash allocation (also setting up direct dept payments and Card Transaction Processing).
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, typical responsibilities will include:
* Manage the collection of outstanding monies owed to the company.
* Resolve customer queries.
* Issuing statements.
* Dealing with overdue accounts.
* Handling general credit control admin.
* General administration duties including filing.
To be successful for this Sales Ledger Clerk position, you must have
* Extensive Sales Ledger experience.
* Exceptional data entry skills
* Experience of Word and Excel.
It would be beneficial, but not essential for the Sales Ledger Clerk to have:
Knowledge of accounting packages
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will receive a fully comprehensive packet including:
£25,000 – £26,000, plus a range of company benefits
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a well renowned and highly successful organisation in South / West London click “Apply” now!