Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing award winning organisation that are achieving double digit growth in revenues and profits over the last 20 years with over 30 offices in different counties. Winners of numerous industry awards including the Queen’s Award for Innovation in Enterprise and being named the top UK privately-owned technology.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Developer’ will include:
– Work with Business Analysts to understand and analyse client needs
– Design, build and maintain the in-house web platform
– Integrate third party components into the solution
– Optimise and re-factor existing code
– Investigate and fix defects and other issues
– As a Graduate you would be part of an experienced and skilled team working with client websites and applications
The successful Graduate Developer must have:
– A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or
– Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
– Some experience working with Java, C# and C++
– A Passion for new technologies, especially web technologies
– Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines
– Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
– An interest in IT & financial sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
– Salary of £32,000
– Annual bonuses
– Performance related bonuses
– Extensive training on software languages
– Private healthcare
– Health insurance
– Company Pension scheme
– 25 days holiday – rising to 30 days
– Multiple company events
– Ongoing training and close mentoring
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!