Are you a recent Graduate looking to develop your career within the Financial Industry?
A great opportunity to work for the leading providers of Financial advice and modelling. This is a fantastic role for a recent Graduate looking to become a certified Financial Modeller. Specialists in providing financial advisory services to investors and companies involved in public service contracts.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Financial Modelling Consultant’ will include:
– Financial modelling
– Financial model review
– Reviewing documents including legal (any experience in this area would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided)
– Marketing-related activities
– Supporting all areas of activity within the Finance team
The successful Graduate Financial Modelling Consultant must have:
– A degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematical degree.
– Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
– Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines
– Knowledge of forecast cash flows, Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss accounts
– A great understanding of Microsoft Excel
– Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
– An interest financial sector
In return this amazing Graduate Opportunity will reward you with:
– Salary of £22,000
– Paid for ACA or CIMA accounting qualification
– Salary increase to £35,000 (once qualification is earned)
– Performance related bonuses
– Extensive training
– Private healthcare
– Health insurance
– Company Pension scheme
– 25 days holiday – rising to 30 days + Study leave
– Multiple company events
– Ongoing training and close mentoring
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!