Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Financial Technology company with amazing career progression?
An award winning IT Service provider, which is ranked in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 and is one of the UK’s Tech City’s Future Fifty companies, is looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst.
This fantastic Graduate Application Support Analyst opportunity offers:
– Learning and development with an amazing Graduate Training Program.
– Work with a fast, growing and international leading provider.
– Monthly performance reviews, excellent career progression and career structure.
A typical day as a Graduate Application Support Analyst will involve:
– This role is a NIGHT shift position- as you will be speaking to clients in Hong Kong and
Taiwan (among other locations).
– Dealing with all client queries and managing client expectations from telephone, face to
face and emails.
– Working with the operations team, development team and testing team making sure the client
expectations are met.
– Working as part of a team to implement system configurations, using technical skills and
tools to configure the IT systems.
– You will be trained in supporting existing customers, configuring IT systems to their
specification and providing consultancy/analysis services.
– First hand training on new technologies.
The successful Graduate Application Support Analyst must have:
– A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree.
– Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
– Fluent in Mandarin.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients).
– Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
– An interest in IT & financial sector.
Graduate Application Support Analyst will receive a fully comprehensive package including:
– Salary of £25,000
– Pension scheme
– Private healthcare
– Personal development opportunities
– 25 days holiday +
– Season loan ticket
– Extensive training
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!
Graduate Application Support Mandarin (Night Shift)- Central London- £25,000 + Benefits.