How to Change Lives and Attract Exceptional Talent
Back in the day, lighting, televisions and even compact disc players is what Philips was better-known for. But these days, it’s all about health technology.
Learn why Philips’ employer brand strategy is thriving thanks to its highly personal approach to storytelling, innovative content, and strong EVP.
Dominique Mallion is the Global Content Marketing Strategist & Producer at Philips.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why they’re competing for the best software technology experts in the world
• Why its EVP was born out of a split
• Why they aim to be explicit in what they can offer as an employer
• Why they get constant reminders of why they’re doing what they’re doing
• Why and how they managed to develop their EVP in-house
You can connect with Dominique here.